AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

My photo site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My photo site

Post by Iansmodels on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:57 pm

Hiya guys just though i would let you all know i have updated my site after being so lazy it now has a lot more pics to look at in all scales of cars and bike
Cheers Ian
http://www.iansmodels.ianscrpages.id.au/
avatar
Iansmodels
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 244
Age : 53
Location : In The model room at the back of the house
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by baZOOKa on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:09 pm

Iansmodels wrote:Hiya guys just though i would let you all know i have updated my site after being so lazy it now has a lot more pics to look at in all scales of cars and bike
Cheers Ian
http://www.iansmodels.ianscrpages.id.au/

Went to the first link ...clicked on half a dozen links on that page and got - Page can not be found.

Went to the ianspint link ....same thing ??? Firefox and win7.
avatar
baZOOKa
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1408
Age : 59
Location : Beautiful Greenbushes WA
Registration date : 2011-07-15

http://www.outbackherbsandspices.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by Iansmodels on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:12 pm

not sure mate its up an running on my trusty old xp sys
tem
avatar
Iansmodels
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 244
Age : 53
Location : In The model room at the back of the house
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by Paul on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

Not Found

The requested URL /RC HILUX\RC HILUX.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

......here's what I see!
avatar
Paul
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4564
Age : 42
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by baZOOKa on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm

Paul wrote:
Not Found

The requested URL /RC HILUX\RC HILUX.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

......here's what I see!

Yup same here ...maybe that backward facing slash is the problem ....???
avatar
baZOOKa
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1408
Age : 59
Location : Beautiful Greenbushes WA
Registration date : 2011-07-15

http://www.outbackherbsandspices.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by baZOOKa on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:38 pm

baZOOKa wrote:
Paul wrote:
Not Found

The requested URL /RC HILUX\RC HILUX.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

......here's what I see!

Yup same here ...maybe that backward facing slash is the problem ....???


Yup thats what it is ...I changed http://www.iansmodels.ianscrpages.id.au/CANDYLIME " \ " CANDYLIME.html to http://www.iansmodels.ianscrpages.id.au/CANDYLIME " / " CANDYLIME.html and it works !

avatar
baZOOKa
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1408
Age : 59
Location : Beautiful Greenbushes WA
Registration date : 2011-07-15

http://www.outbackherbsandspices.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by Iansmodels on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:20 pm

bugga ill fix the links tonight thanks guys
avatar
Iansmodels
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 244
Age : 53
Location : In The model room at the back of the house
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by DeeCee on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:42 pm

Just clicked on it once and PRESTO!!! there it was , awsome builds mate! bigthumbsup
avatar
DeeCee
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 3763
Age : 51
Location : Launceston Tas
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by Iansmodels on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:57 pm

thanks dee
i couldnt find any links problems guys if you run into any let me know cheers Ian
avatar
Iansmodels
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 244
Age : 53
Location : In The model room at the back of the house
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by baZOOKa on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm

Iansmodels wrote:thanks dee
i couldnt find any links problems guys if you run into any let me know cheers Ian

Still does not work for me (Win 7 and FF) but when I change the \ to a / it works fine. Oh well ....
avatar
baZOOKa
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1408
Age : 59
Location : Beautiful Greenbushes WA
Registration date : 2011-07-15

http://www.outbackherbsandspices.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: My photo site

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum