AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Builds for 2017!!!

Go down

Builds for 2017!!!

Post by Nighthoon on Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:19 am

hi guys its been a while since i posted on here last so heres the update for 2017 ive still been plugging away with models, mostly train layouts but i still get stuck into the cars and trucks as a slump breaker,
so first up is the camaro highway police, this is for a diorama i plan to build later on based around the need for speed game i also have the ford explorer police car which is a called a "Rhino" in the game. second is the mustang thats a revell kit gave me a heap of problems with the chassis fitment and the windows but came out nice at the end also this will be part of the need for speed diorama, third and forth are the peterbilt and car transport trailer now the prime mover i built at Sandown hobby show this year over the course of 3 days and the trailer was done the following weekend. fifth oh my god i have coveted this kit since the boys back in rocky got me into cars i have searched and searched and i finally found one here in melbourne so i snatched it up and i have to say what a fine kit i loved it built all box stock great kit they need to re-release the whole kit not just the boat... sixth is the calsonic R33 skyline now yes i know its not blue....at this stage i had gotten a heap of the testors paint and was playing around with it and this sublime green was just to good to not use on this. seventh is just another r33 street version nothing exciting just pure red with pearl clear pretty much box stock and the last one the subaru i started this at 7:30pm on the 30th and finished it at 12:30am this morning 5 hours to build this painted and all pearl blue with a pearl clear interior is pretty much stock except the seats i dont actually have a subaru in my collection until now. well thats all the cars and trucks from the bench here this year... hope you guys like them, and show me what you guys have been doing this year.

Nighthoon
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Builds for 2017!!!

Post by ShawnS on Thu 04 Jan 2018, 7:47 pm

Nice work on all of them it looks like you've been pretty busy. I think the pick-up with the boat is my fav though. Good stuff. bigthumbsup
ShawnS
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Builds for 2017!!!

Post by DumpyDan on Thu 11 Jan 2018, 6:54 am

Looks like you have a very good year of building, nice work
DumpyDan